|PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA
Reference page. All photos copyright © Boris Feldblyum or other sources. All rights reserved
To view captions, click on thumbnail image or (if there is no link) go to main catalogue.
North-East Philadelphia. 2014.
Morris Goldberg (smallest boy) of 316 Bainbridge St., age 7, newsboy; the Mellitto boys are also shown. Photo 1910.
Postcard in Yiddish sent by L. Goldberg (variant Гольдберг) in Lowell, MA to B. Abromovich (variant: Abramovich, Абрамович) in Philadelphia. Document 1894.
Sam Aronoff’s (variants Aronov, Аронов) business card. Handwritten note on verso related to B. Kupersmith (variants Купершмидт, Купершмит). Document 1910's.
More un-catalogued images and documents:
Roosevelt Mall (shopping center). Architecture, mannequin, restaurant
- Letter from Kovalev (ne Gorbulev) in Chernigov to Stifelman (nee Gorbulev) in Philadelphia. Ca. 1923.
- Letter from Isaacson in Philadelphia, PA to Stifelman in Franklinville, NJ. 1945.
- Aronoff - Aronoff wedding invitation. 1909.
- Fairmont Savings Trust Co. 1910s.
- Letter (envelope) from Russia to Stifelman in Philadelphia, PA. 1917.
- Boris Stifelman Certificate of Naturalization. 1925.
- Sophie Stifelman Certificate of Naturalization. 1941.
- Greeting card to Boris and Sophie Stifelman from their daughter. 1944.
- Greeting card to Boris Stifelman from his daughter. 1945.
- Metropolitan Opera House Co. envelope. 1910s.
- Sam Aronoff business card.
- Boris Stifelman, US Army Registration Certificate. 1918.
- Boris Stifelman calling card.